- 1 ABOUT TESTORS ENAMEL PAINT MARKERS
- 1.1 ACCESSIBLE SIZES
- 1.2 ABOUT ENAMEL MAKE-YOUR-OWN MARKER
- 1.3 FEATURES
- 1.4 HOBBY PNT MRKR GRN 1/3OZ by TESTORS MfrPartNo 2524C
- 1.5 HOBBY PNT MRKR SILV1/3OZ by TESTORS MfrPartNo 2546C
- 1.6 TESTOR 2546C 1/3OZ Silver Metric Marker
- 1.7 Testor Corp. Flat Black Paint Marker Enamel Paint Pen
- 1.8 TESTOR GLS 2545C 1/3OZ White Gloss Marker
- 1.9 Testor’s 2538C 1/3 Fl Oz Gray Gloss Enamel Marker
- 1.10 Testors Corp. Enamel Paint Marker, Gloss Green (EPM25-2524)
- 1.11 Testors Enamel Paint Marker-Gloss Brown
- 1.12 Testors Enamel Paint Marker-Gloss Light Blue (EPM25-2508)
- 1.13 Testors Enamel Paint Marker-Gloss Red
- 1.14 Testors Enamel Paint Marker-Metallic Silver
- 1.15 Testors EPM25-2547 1-(Pack), Black
- 1.16 Testors EPM25-2549, 1, Black
- 1.17 Testors Paint Marker Gloss Brown – 2540C ^
- 1.18 Testors, Gold
- 1.19 Testors, White
- 1.20 Testors, Yellow
ABOUT TESTORS ENAMEL PAINT MARKERS
Testors enamel paint markers are great for any side interest, art, or craftsmanship project.
Bearings for use: Simply shake the marker, pop the cap, and press down a couple of times to make preparations. It’s just simple. Once completed make certain to snap the cap back on and you’ll be all set for your next project.
If you have any desire to supplant your finish marker Chisel Tip Nib, we take care of you. Browse Chisel, Bullet, and Fine Tip Nibs. Tenderly haul your present tip out of your finish paint marker and addition your substitution tip until immovably set up. Recap your marker, shake and it is prepared for use.
Dry time relies upon the thickness and ecological circumstances. Ordinary dry time is 1 hour dry to the touch, full fix is 48-72 hours for Enamel paints.
- 1/3 fl. oz. Gleams
- 1/3 fl. oz. Pads
- 1/3 fl. oz. Metallics
- 1/3 fl. oz. Checked Markers
- 0.33 fl. oz. Enduring Makers
ABOUT ENAMEL MAKE-YOUR-OWN MARKER
Use Testors Make-Your-Own Marker to rapidly and effectively turn 100’s your #1 Testors or Model Master packaged paint tones into a paint marker or make custom tones by blending paints. The set incorporates everything required with the exception of the paint and being more slender.
- 2-in-1 Marker barrel (marker end and brush end) with space on the name to compose the paint shading name
- 2 Dual-finished nib tips and marker cap
- Screw-on brush cap
- Stamped needle for simple and exact exchange of paint
- Straightforward guidelines are given on the rear of the bundle