EagleCals Releases New P-38 Lightning Decals
EagleCals Editions has released a new set of decals for the P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft. The decals are available in 1/72, 1/48, and 1/32 scale, and they represent four different P-38s from the European Theater of Operations (ETO) during World War II.
The four P-38s that are represented in the set are:
- P-38J-15LO “W” of the 479th Fighter Group, flown by Lt. Robin Olds
- P-38L “S” of the 82nd Fighter Group, flown by Lt. Walter Zurney
- P-38J-10LO “KI-R” of the 55th Fighter Group, flown by Lt. Roy Scrutchfield
- P-38J-15LO “White Lightning” of the 479th Fighter Group, flown by Maj. Charles MacDonald
The decals are high-quality and highly detailed. They include all of the necessary markings for each aircraft, including nose art, squadron markings, and individual identification numbers.
The EagleCals #188 P-38 Lightning Decals are a great way to add realism and detail to your scale model of a P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft. They are also a great way to learn more about the different P-38s that flew in the ETO during World War II.
Here are some tips for using the EagleCals #188 P-38 Lightning Decals:
- Make sure that the surface of your model is clean and smooth before applying the decals.
- Use a decal setting solution to help the decals adhere to the surface of your model.
- Be careful not to over-apply the decal setting solution, as this can damage the decals.
- Once the decals have dried, apply a clear coat to protect them.
With the EagleCals #188 P-38 Lightning Decals, you can create an accurate and realistic model of a P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft that flew in the ETO during World War II.
EagleCals #188 P-38 Lightnings in Europe is to be had from Eagle Editions in 3 scales:
1:72 – Value: $15.00
1:48 – Value: $21.00
1:32 – Value: $25.00