IBG to Release Ukrainian Su-27P Model with Masks
IBG Models is set to release a 1:72 scale model of the Sukhoi Su-27P in Ukrainian Air Force markings this month. The model will also come with a separate set of paint masks to make painting the model easier.
The Su-27P is a twin-engine, multirole fighter aircraft that was developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s. It is one of the most advanced fighter aircraft in the world and is currently in service with several air forces, including the Ukrainian Air Force.
The IBG Models Su-27P model is a highly detailed and accurate model of the aircraft. It features a fully detailed cockpit, landing gear, and weapons. The model is also made of high-quality materials and is sure to be a popular choice with scale modelers.
The paint masks that are included with the model will make painting the model much easier. The masks are pre-cut and will help to ensure that the model is painted accurately and neatly.
The IBG Models Su-27P model is a great choice for scale modelers who are looking for a high-quality and accurate model of this iconic aircraft. The model is also a great choice for modelers who are looking for a model that is easy to paint.
- The Su-27P was first introduced in 1984 and entered service with the Soviet Air Force in 1986.
- The Su-27P is a twin-engine, multirole fighter aircraft that is designed to intercept and destroy enemy aircraft.
- The Su-27P is also capable of carrying out ground attack missions.
- The Su-27P is armed with a variety of weapons, including air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles, and bombs.
- The Su-27P is currently in service with several air forces, including the Ukrainian Air Force, Russian Air Force, and Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force.
IBG Models has said that the Trumpeter molds will likely be impaired for the Su-27P
72906 – Sukhoi Su-27P in Ukrainian Air Force – 1:72
72M005 – Painting Masks for Su-27P – 1:72