Arma Hobby Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Limited Edition Hawker Hurricane Mk IIc “Jubilee” Model Kit
Arma Hobby is celebrating its 10th anniversary with the release of a limited edition Hawker Hurricane Mk IIc “Jubilee” model kit in 1/48 scale. This special kit includes a full set of 3D-printed resin accessories, as well as marking schemes from Operation Jubilee, the Allied Dieppe landing.
The kit includes the following:
- Plastic 1/48 Hurricane IIC sprues (2023 molds)
- Decals for 3 markings from Operation “Jubilee”
- Self-adhesive “kabuki” painting masks for canopy and wheels
- 3D-printed resin accessories: seat with seatbelts, two variants of exhausts, and two variants of cannons.
The following marking schemes are included in the kit:
- Hurricane Mk.IIc BE500/LK-A. No. 87 Squadron RAF. Tangmere airfield. Three missions in operation “Jubilee”. Pilots: S/Ldr D.G. Smallwood i F/L A.H. Thom.
- Hurricane Mk.IIc Z3081/FT-V “Baron Dhanis”. No. 43 Squadron RAF. Tangmere airfield. Three missions in operation “Jubilee”. Pilot S/Ldr D.A.R.G. Le Roy du Vivier (Belgium).
- Hurricane Mk.IIC BD867/QO-Y, No. 3 Squadron RAF, Hunsdon airfield, Autumn 1941. This airplane was shot down during the “Jubilee” operation, pilot Sgt. Stirling David Banks (RCAF) died. The appearance and marking of this plane on 19th August 1942 is unknown.
This limited edition kit is a must-have for any fan of the Hawker Hurricane or aviation history. It is sure to sell out quickly, so order your copy today!
40006 – Hawker Hurricane Mk IIc “Jubilee” – 1:48