BRAVO*6 New MIKE Force Kit
BRAVO*6 has announced the upcoming release of a new 1/35 scale MIKE Force kit. The kit includes two figures: a MIKE Force NCO talking with a handset and a CIDG RTO holding an AN/PRC-25 over his head.
The MIKE Force was a special operations unit during the Vietnam War. It was composed of indigenous personnel, such as the Nungs and the Montagnards, who were trained and equipped by the US Special Forces. The CIDG was a paramilitary organization that was formed to support the MIKE Force and other US and South Vietnamese units.
The BRAVO*6 MIKE Force kit is sculpted by Vladimir Demchenko and cast in resin. It is a highly detailed and accurate representation of these two important units. The kit is sure to be popular with scale modelers and collectors who are interested in the Vietnam War.
Here are some additional details about the BRAVO*6 MIKE Force kit:
- The kit is in 1/35 scale.
- The kit is sculpted by Vladimir Demchenko and cast in resin.
- The kit includes two figures: a MIKE Force NCO and a CIDG RTO.
- The figures are posed to communicate with a Prick 25 radio.
The BRAVO*6 MIKE Force kit is a great way to learn more about these two important units and their role in the Vietnam War. It is also a great way to challenge your scale modeling skills.
Here are some ideas for how to use the BRAVO*6 MIKE Force kit in your scale models and dioramas:
- You could use the kit to create a diorama of a MIKE Force and CIDG patrol on a mission in the Vietnamese jungle.
- You could use the kit to create a vignette of a MIKE Force and CIDG team communicating with each other using a Prick 25 radio.
- You could use the kit to add figures to your existing models of Vietnam War vehicles and dioramas.
No matter how you choose to use it, the BRAVO*6 MIKE Force kit is a great way to add realism and detail to your scale models and dioramas of the Vietnam War.