Big Plane Kits Reveals Marking Options for Upcoming 1:72 Scale C-40A Clipper Kit
Big Plane Kits (BPK) has released details of the marking options for its forthcoming kit of the 1:72 scale C-40A Clipper. The kit will feature four different marking options for US Navy C-40A Clippers:
- C-40A Clipper, United States Navy 5831
- C-40A Clipper, United States Navy 5833
- C-40A Clipper, 8980
- C-40A Clipper, United States Of America 10041
- Transporting personnel and cargo
- Conducting medical evacuations
- Providing support for special operations
The C-40A Clipper is a valuable asset to the US Navy, and it plays a significant role in supporting the Navy’s mission around the world.
BPK’s new 1:72 scale C-40A Clipper kit is sure to be a popular choice among modelers who are interested in building highly detailed and accurate models of US Navy aircraft. The kit is expected to be released in the near future, and it is sure to be a popular choice among modelers of all skill levels.
Interesting fact: The US Navy’s C-40A Clipper is based on the Boeing 737-700 commercial airliner.
7224 – Boeing C-40A Clipper – 1:72