Furball Aero Design Announces USMC Rhinos Part III
Furball Aero Design has announced the upcoming release of USMC Rhinos Part III, a new 1:48 scale decal set for the F-4N/J Phantom II. The set will feature a variety of markings for US Marine Corps F-4 Phantoms from the 1970s and 1980s.
The USMC Rhinos Part III decal set will include markings for the following aircraft:
- F-4N Phantom II, VFMA-232 Red Devils, MCAS Iwakuni, Japan, 1977
- F-4J Phantom II, VFMA-251 Thunderbolts, MCAS Iwakuni, Japan, 1983
- F-4N Phantom II, VFMA-312 Checkerboards, MCAS El Toro, California, 1980
- F-4J Phantom II, VFMA-333 Shamrocks, MCAS El Toro, California, 1981
- F-4N Phantom II, VMFA-122 Crusaders, MCAS Beaufort, South Carolina, 1982
- F-4J Phantom II, VMFA-531 Grey Ghosts, MCAS El Toro, California, 1979
The USMC Rhinos Part III decal set is a great way to add realism and detail to your scale model of a US Marine Corps F-4 Phantom II. The decals are high quality and easy to use, and they are sure to make your model look its best.
Here are some tips for using the USMC Rhinos Part III decal set:
- Make sure that the surface of your model is clean and smooth before applying the decals.
- Use a decal setting solution to help the decals adhere to the surface of your model.
- Be careful not to over-apply the decal setting solution, as this can damage the decals.
- Once the decals have dried, apply a clear coat to protect them.
With the USMC Rhinos Part III decal set, you can create an accurate and realistic model of a US Marine Corps F-4 Phantom II.
Interesting facts about the F-4N/J Phantom II
The F-4N/J Phantom II was a long-range, twin-engine, all-weather fighter bomber that was used by the United States Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps during the Cold War and the Vietnam War. The aircraft was capable of flying at Mach 2.34 and an altitude of 65,000 feet.
“48-089 “USMC Rhinos Part III” coming soon”……………………….Furball Aero Design
48-089 – “USMC Rhinos Part III” F-4N/J – 1:48