Special Hobby Releases Extensively Reworked Version of Popular 1/48 Avro Anson Kit
Special Hobby has released an extensively reworked version of their popular 1/48 kit of the Avro Anson. The new kit features a number of improvements over the previous version, including:
- New sprue layout with improved parts breakdown
- New, more detailed cockpit
- New, more accurate landing gear
- New, more detailed engine
- New decals for a variety of markings
The new kit is also compatible with a number of Special Hobby accessory sets, including a photo-etched detail set and a resin engine set.
The Avro Anson was a British twin-engine multi-role aircraft that was used in a variety of roles during World War II, including maritime patrol, reconnaissance, and bombing. The Anson was also used as a trainer aircraft.
The new 1/48 Avro Anson kit from Special Hobby is a great choice for modelers of all skill levels. It is a highly detailed and accurate kit that is easy to build.
– property resin solid portions and pre-painted etches already within the equipment
– placing schemes and decals
– pre-cut masks prepared additionally offered one at a time