Roden Releases 1/35 Scale Ford V8-G81 Cabriolet Model
Roden has released a new 1/35 scale model kit of the Ford V8-G81 cabriolet. The Ford V8-G81 was a light passenger car that was produced by Ford Germany from 1934 to 1939. It was a popular car among both civilians and the military, and it was used in a variety of roles during World War II.
The Roden Ford V8-G81 cabriolet model kit is a highly detailed and accurate representation of the real vehicle. It features a number of features, including:
- A fully detailed chassis and engine
- A fully detailed interior with working controls and seats
- A fully detailed convertible top that can be posed in open or closed positions
- A variety of photo-etched parts for added detail
The Roden Ford V8-G81 cabriolet model kit is sure to be a popular choice with scale modelers and collectors. It is a highly detailed and accurate model of an iconic vehicle, and it is sure to provide a challenging and rewarding build experience.
Here are some additional details about the Roden Ford V8-G81 cabriolet model kit:
- The model is in 1/35 scale.
- The model is made of plastic and includes photo-etched parts.
- The model is over 6 inches long and 2 inches wide when assembled.
- The model comes with two crew figures.
The Roden Ford V8-G81 cabriolet model kit is a great way to learn more about the Ford V8-G81 and its role in World War II. It is also a great way to challenge your scale modeling skills.
If you are a scale modeler or collector, or if you are interested in World War II vehicles, then the Roden Ford V8-G81 cabriolet model kit is a great choice.