AFV Club M107 Expected for Mid-October Release
AFV Club has announced that its M107 self-propelled gun model is expected to be released in mid-October 2023. The M107 was a 175mm self-propelled gun developed by the United States Army in the late 1950s and early 1960s. It was used extensively in the Vietnam War, where it provided artillery support to American troops.
The AFV Club M107 model is a highly detailed and accurate representation of the real vehicle. It features a number of features, including:
- A fully detailed main gun with working recoil mechanism
- A fully detailed hull with working suspension
- A fully detailed interior with working controls and crew figures
- A variety of photo-etched parts for added detail
The AFV Club M107 model is sure to be a popular choice with scale modelers and collectors. It is a highly detailed and accurate model of an iconic vehicle, and it is sure to provide a challenging and rewarding build experience.
Here are some additional details about the AFV Club M107 model:
- The model is in 1/35 scale.
- The model is made of plastic and includes photo-etched parts.
- The model is over 12 inches long and 4 inches wide when assembled.
- The model comes with three crew figures.
The AFV Club M107 model is a great way to learn more about the M107 self-propelled gun and its role in the Vietnam War. It is also a great way to challenge your scale modeling skills.
If you are a scale modeler or collector, or if you are interested in the Vietnam War, then the AFV Club M107 model is a great choice.