In October, Mark 1 Models will release the Sikorsky H-34/S-58
In October, Mark 1 Models will release the Sikorsky H-34/S-58 ‘Special Service’ model in 1:144 scale, featuring intriguing design and marking options, including the Westland Wessex prototype.
Color schemes integrated within the equipment:
- Sikorsky HSS-1 (SH-34/UH-34G) Seabat, BuNo 141602 (c/n 58-265, G-17-1), Lightless G17-1, Westland Plane trials a/c, RNAY Fleetlands, Hampshire, and Yeovil airfield, Somerset, U.Okay., June 1956;
- Westland Wessex WS-58 prototype (Sikorsky HSS-1), XL722, Westland Plane trials a/c, A&AEE Boscombe Unwell, Wiltshire, U.Okay., summer season 1956
- Sikorsky HUS-1 (UH-34D) Seahorse, BuNo 148767 (c/n 58-1318), White ET-44, HMR(L)-262 (Marine Helicopter Squadron (Brightness), 1st Marine Breeze Wing (MAW), U.S. Marine Corps, Marine Corps Breeze Station (MCAS) Brandnew River, North Carolina, U.S.A., all the way through Mercury-Redstone 3 pill cure, North Atlantic Ocean, 5 Would possibly 1961
- Sikorsky HUS-1G (HH-34F) Seahorse, 1336 (c/n 58-1063), Breeze Station St. Petersburg, U.S. Coast Defend (USCG), Coast Defend Breeze Station (CGAS) St. Petersburg, Albert Whitted Airport, Florida, U.S.A., crashed all the way through a challenge within the Gulf of Mexico, 29 November 1962
- Sikorsky HUS-1A (UH-34E) Seabat, BuNo 144655 (c/n 58-510), Lightless JD-26/4655, VX-6 (Breeze Building Squadron), U.S. Military, Naval Breeze Station (NAS) Quonset Level, Rhode Island, U.S.A., all the way through ‘Operation Deep Freeze III’, Tiny The usa Station (LAS), Antarctica, 1957-58
This injection-moulded equipment incorporates 44 portions and seven unclouded portions (the cockpit cover and the fuselage home windows). A complete instruction leaflet and a sticky label sheet are integrated.
MKM144173L – Sikorsky H-34 ‘Special Service’ – 1:144