If we list the most demanding and popular diecast car brands in the World Market today, we can give you a ranking like this:
Best diecast car brands
• Bburago: A brand called the king of the Diecast model world. It produces in the middle-lower class and is quality. However, the factory in Italy is now bought by another model company due to bankruptcy. It is still possible to come across some models in the market.
• Anson: Its quality is similar to Bburago. There is not much product variety. In addition, the factory is currently closed.
• Welly: It is a company that has started to stand out by increasing its quality and detailed workmanship by making serious strides recently. Their models are in line between the toy and the model. However, some of the models crossed this line by the collecting model. It is seen in abundance in the market.
• Maisto: It is a company that is liked and followed by collectors with its abundant variety of middle and middle-class products. Recently, it has started to launch higher quality products.
• Hot wheels (Mattel): Follows a line between Middle and Middle upper class. Its most important feature is that it is popular with collectors as it is the only authorized manufacturer of Ferrari products. Recently, he has been making efforts to improve his quality in this company. Naturally, the price is rising.
• UT models: It is a brand whose production has stopped. However, as in Bburago, some models are still available and sought after. It is a middle-class model. and some of its models are kept by collectors as they are not produced by another model company.
• REVELL: It is a middle-class company and offers quality products. As a German brand, it stands out from the old classic European models. there are certain places in the market, if not so many. Prices are very reasonable according to the quality. It is not much nowadays.
• Sunstar: It is a middle-class brand and appeals to collectors with its wide product range. It can be easily found on the market.
• Ricko: It is a brand that produces in the middle and middle-upper class. Although there are not many models on the market anymore, it is estimated that product entry will increase in the coming years. This brand, which has been observed to increase detail and product quality recently, has a wide product range from old classics to new modern models.
• Motormax: is a brand that is not considered a model in the diecast community. It is mostly referred to in the toy class. For this reason, we will not dwell too much.
• Cararama: This brand, which draws attention with its 1/43, 1/72, and 1/87 scale models, is kept on the market with its abundant product range. It has a medium-to-medium upper-class detail to its scale and is sold at very reasonable prices. It is abundant in the market.
• Yat ming: It is located in the middle to middle-upper class. It takes its place in the market with its abundant product range and availability.
• Franklin Mint: is a top-class company. It only produces American models and is a very good resource for American collectors.
• Highway 61: is a top-class company. It only produces American models and is a very good resource for American collectors.
• ERTL: medium – middle-upper class company. Abundant American models are loved by collectors with their products. This brand can now be easily found on the market.
• JADA: This company, which produces only modified models, has exaggerated lines in detail. Therefore, it produces in a different line from normal models. produces between the lower and middle classes. There are not many in the market.
• Autoart: It is a top-class company. It is among the favorites of collectors with its abundant product range.
• Kyosho: This company carries out a top-class production. It is among the favorite companies of collectors. Although the product range is not as much as Autoart, it is in constant competition with Autoart. It is possible to come across all models in the market.
• Minichamps: It is a top-class company. It has a wide range of products and is very successful and popular, especially in European models. It is possible to find all models.
• Exoto: is one of the top 5 brands in the diecast world. It makes handmade products and is sold at high prices. It often produces older racing models.
• CMC: It is one of the top 5 companies. There is not much product range, but it has very high-quality products and is handmade. The prices are naturally high.
• BBR: It is one of the top 5 companies. It produces mostly 1/43 scale and hand.
• Paradcar Model: Paradcar manufactures resin models in France.
• Paudi Model: Miniature Model Manufacturing Expert. It produces mostly 1/18 scale and hand.
Who manufactures die-cast cars?
What are the most collectible diecast cars?
Diecast cars have been around for over a hundred years and are one of the most popular collector items in the world. While there are many different types and brands of diecast cars, some are more collectible than others. Here is a list of the five most collectible diecast car brands.
1. Lamborghini Aventador Gold – $7.5 million
Lamborghini Aventador Gold is a diecast car with a 1/18 scale. It has a price tag of $7.5 million. The car is made of gold, and it is the only one in the world. It was created as a tribute to the 50th anniversary of Lamborghini.
2. 24K Gold Bugatti Veyron – $2.9 million Diecast Car
3. 40th-anniversary Diamond – Encrusted Hot Wheels – $140,000
4. 1969 Pink rear-loading Volkswagen Beach Bomb – $125,000
This car is amazing! It’s a 1969 pink rear-loading Volkswagen beach bomb that was sold at auction for $125,000. The car is a 1/18 scale diecast replica that was made by Road Signature. It’s a beautiful car and it would be a great addition to anyone’s collection.
5. Tomica Z432 Datsun – $80,000
In 1969, Takara Tomy created Tomica, a small diecast car modeled after full-sized vehicles. The cars were made affordable and collectible, with some selling for more than $1,000. In 2003, jeweler Ginza Tanaka unveiled a platinum replica Tomica Nissan Fairlady Z432. The 1:18 scale car was worth an estimated $80,000.
Diecast car brands list
Below is a list of Diecast Car Brands in the World in alphabetical order and companies producing models:
| Dragon Wings
Exclusive First Editions
Hot Wheels – Mattel
HUBLEY By GABRIEL
Jada (dub city)
JLE Scale Models
KIBRI Spielwaren Fabrik
La Mini Miniera
Lion Toys Ltd
Motorart SC-Support AB
NEO Scale Models
OLAF OLSEN QUARTZO
Precision Engineered Models
Red Line models
2 thoughts on “Diecast car brands”
I am Steven do also Model Scale. But Architectural Model.
Are you have some material for this field
You can see my site in: https://architecturalmodel.org/
Wait for you reply
We can add products to our categories according to your suggestions, needs and requests.